Welcome to Virtual Lectureship
Eastern Virginia Medical School, Hampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Portsmouth Naval Medical Center are collaborating to innovate a virtual visiting lectureship in partnership with the Psychiatry Society of Virginia. We invite community and academic psychiatrists from across the state to help create 30-minute recorded zoom lectures. These visiting, virtual lecturers will have the opportunity to share their clinical acumen in a time-efficient manner. Residents and residency programs will benefit from supplementing their didactic education with these pre-recorded lessons.
If you are interested in this collaboration, please, reach out to Joshua Moran, DO at [email protected] or Emily Carbaugh, DO at [email protected]
Lecture videos can be found in the Member Section.
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion: Basic Concepts and Principles
- ECT: An Overview
- Antipsychotic-Induced Movement Disorders
- Drug-Induced Hyperthermic Syndromes in Psychiatry
- PTSD Basics
- Motivational Interviewing for Severe Mental Illness
- Antipsychotic Selection and Side Effects
- Genetic Terminology in Psychiatry
- Genetic Syndromes in Psychiatry
- Genetics in Alzheimer’s, Pharmacokinetics, and Metabolism Issues
- Military Psychiatry