|2023 PSV Fall Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors||2023 PSV Spring Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors||2022 PSV Fall Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors|
PSV is dedicated to supporting its members professional and educational growth, promoting advocacy and ethical care for the mentally ill, fostering science and the progress of psychiatry, and making a positive contribution to the members’ local communities.
PSV is pleased to invite your organization to connect with Virginia leaders in psychiatry. Industry support is vital to the success of this meeting and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The program includes designated time to visit exhibitors.
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. PSV cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- PSV reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
EXHIBIT SCHEDULE and MEETING PROGRAM
View/download the 2023 Fall Meeting program on the mobile meeting guide.
Exhibit Move-in: Friday, October 20, 2023 | 3:00 – 5:00 pm
All breaks will be held in the exhibit hall, the River City Ballroom.
|Friday, October 20, 2023|
|5:30 – 7:00 pm||Welcome Reception with Exhibitors and Legislators|
|Saturday, October 21, 2023|
|7:00 – 7:45 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|10:30 – 11:00 am||Break with Exhibitors|
|12:00 – 1:00 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
Exhibit Move-out: Saturday, October 21, 2023 | 1:00 – 2:30 pm
EXHIBIT, SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
For exhibit package details go to https://psva.org/promotions/exhibit-packages/
Welcome Reception Sponsor | $1,500
- Sponsor will be recognized by PSV leadership at the reception.
- Sponsor will be invited to speak for 2-3 minutes during the reception program.
- Sponsor will be recognized on PSV meeting signage, mobile meeting guide, website, and newsletter.
- Recognition in PSV promotions of the reception in conference communications.
Full Page Ad – Outside Back Cover
Full Page Ad – Inside Page
- 3.5” x 5” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed, print ready pdf
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 15, 2023
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
Agreements for exhibits, program ads, and sponsorship are being accepted for the 2023 Fall Meeting.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Psychiatric Society of Virginia and mail the check with a copy of your invoice to PSV, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The PSV W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
eShowLeads is the official lead retrieval partner at Psychiatric Society of Virginia 2023 Fall Meeting. eShowLeads is a trade show lead retrieval application that lets you collect leads with your Smartphone.
eShowLeads eliminates the manual effort required to record and manage business cards after the event. It allows you to add notes and record answers to qualifying questions to further qualify your leads. After the show is over, the leads will be sent to you in an excel file with contact information and any additional info you added to each lead.
Shipping and Package Delivery
For any materials shipped to the hotel, label in the following format:
Hilton Richmond Downtown
PSV Meeting – EXHIBITOR NAME
501 E. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23219
Packages will be delivered to the River City Ballroom for move-in on Friday, October 20.
Package Handling and Storage Fees: $5.00 per parcel.
Load-in and Load-out
Exhibitors are encouraged to unload and load at the 6th Street entrance to the hotel. This is a hotel ballroom entrance and closer than walking through the hotel lobby entrance.
Power can be ordered for the exhibit display. The electrical patch fee is $15.00.
To order power email your request to Dana Gibson [email protected] by October 13, 2023 (one week in advance of the Fall Meeting).
The hotel provides valet parking only on site, with in and out privileges, on a first come basis. Please note that the property is a historical renovation and has limited parking spaces available. The City of Richmond manages 3 parking lots adjacent to the hotel, which have self-serve kiosks. They are located at the intersections of Broad and 5th Street, Broad and 6th Street and Grace and 6th Street.
Hilton Richmond Downtown
501 E Broad Street
Make your reservation HERE. Group rate of $179, plus taxes and fees, available through September 29, 2023, or when the block fills, whichever occurs first
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Mobile 804.338.6958 ▪ [email protected]