2023 PSV Fall Meeting
Dates and Location To Be Announced Spring 2023
|2022 PSV Spring Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors||2022 PSV Fall Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors|
PSV is dedicated to supporting its members professional and educational growth, promoting advocacy and ethical care for the mentally ill, fostering science and the progress of psychiatry, and making a positive contribution to the members’ local communities.
PSV is pleased to invite your organization to connect with Virginia leaders in psychiatry. Industry support is vital to the success of this meeting and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The program includes designated time to visit exhibitors.
Tabletop exhibit: 6 ft table, skirted and two chairs
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. PSV cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- PSV reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
EXHIBIT SCHEDULE and MEETING PROGRAM
2023 Fall Meeting program and exhibit schedule will be available late spring/early summer 2023.
EXHIBIT, SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
For exhibit package details go to https://psva.org/promotions/exhibit-packages/
Welcome Reception Sponsor | $1,500
- Sponsor will be recognized by PSV leadership at the reception.
- Sponsor will be invited to speak for 2-3 minutes during the reception program.
- Sponsor will be recognized on PSV meeting signage, mobile meeting guide, website, and newsletter.
- Recognition in PSV promotions of the reception in conference communications.
Full Page Ad – Outside Back Cover
Full Page Ad – Inside Page
3.5” x 5” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
We will begin accepting exhibit agreements late spring 2023.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Psychiatric Society of Virginia and mail the check with a copy of your invoice to PSV, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The PSV W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
Available summer 2023
Available summer 2023
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Mobile 804.338.6958 ▪ [email protected]