|2021 Fall Exhibitors & Sponsors||2021 Spring Exhibitors & Sponsors||2020 Fall Exhibitors & Sponsors|
PSV is dedicated to supporting its members professional and educational growth, promoting advocacy and ethical care for the mentally ill, fostering science and the progress of psychiatry, and making a positive contribution to the members’ local communities.
PSV is pleased to invite your organization to connect with Virginia leaders in psychiatry. Industry support is vital to the success of this meeting and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The program will include designated time to visit exhibitors.
EXHIBIT SPACE | PSV is meeting in person!
CLICK HERE to view the current exhibit hall floor plan. Updated June 3, 2021.
Tabletop exhibit: 6 ft table, skirted and two chairs
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. PSV cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- PSV reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
Exhibit Profile in the Mobile Meeting Guide
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (ie, brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Live Twitter feed
Exhibit Move-in: Friday, September 24, 2021 | 3:00 – 5:00 pm
|Friday, September 24, 2021|
|5:30 – 7:00 pm||Welcome Reception with Legislators and Exhibitors (Exhibit Hall)|
|Saturday, September 25, 2021|
|7:45 – 8:45 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|10:30 – 11:00 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|12:00 – 1:00 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
Exhibit Move-out: Saturday, September 25, 2021 | 1:00 – 3:00 pm
EXHIBIT, SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
For exhibit package details go to https://psva.org/promotions/exhibit-packages/
Welcome Reception Sponsor | $1,500
- Sponsor will be recognized by PSV leadership at the reception.
- Sponsor will be invited to speak for 2-3 minutes during the reception program.
- Sponsor will be recognized on PSV meeting signage, mobile meeting guide, website, and newsletter.
- Recognition in PSV promotions of the reception in conference communications.
|Full Page Ad – Outside Back Cover||$500|
|Full Page Ad – Inside Page||$400|
Ad Specs and Deadline
3.5” x 4.75” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
Print ready PDFs per the above specifications are due by August 31, 2021. Email print ready pdf ad to Dana Gibson.
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
Exhibit agreements being accepted! To apply for exhibit space, complete the online Letter of Agreement.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Psychiatric Society of Virginia and mail the check with a copy of your invoice to PSV, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The PSV W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
The program will be available on the Mobile Meeting Guide. The guide includes lecture slides, program schedule, speaker list, attendee list, and meeting room locations.
Available summer 2021
The headquarter hotel for the PSV Fall Meeting is Hilton Norfolk The Main. Click here to make your reservations. The PSV group rate is $159 plus taxes and fees until August 25, 2021.
Hilton Norfolk The Main
100 East Main Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
Parking Fees at The Main
Self parking – $20
Valet parking – $26.00
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 ▪ Fax: 804.282.0090 ▪ Email [email protected]