|2022 PSV Spring Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors||2022 PSV Fall Meeting Exhibitors and Sponsors|
PSV is dedicated to supporting its members professional and educational growth, promoting advocacy and ethical care for the mentally ill, fostering science and the progress of psychiatry, and making a positive contribution to the members’ local communities.
PSV is pleased to invite your organization to connect with Virginia leaders in psychiatry. Industry support is vital to the success of this meeting and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The program includes designated time to visit exhibitors.
Tabletop exhibit: 6 ft table, skirted and two chairs
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. PSV cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- PSV reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
EXHIBIT SCHEDULE and MEETING PROGRAM
View/download the meeting program on the Fall Meeting Guide.
Exhibit Move-in: Friday, September 30, 2022 | 3:00 – 5:00 pm
|Friday, September 30, 2022|
|5:30 – 7:00 pm||Welcome Reception with Legislators and Exhibitors (Exhibit Hall)|
|Saturday, October 1, 2022|
|7:15 – 8:00 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|10:30 – 11:00 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|12:00 – 1:00 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
Exhibit Move-out: Saturday, October 1, 2022 | 1:00 – 2:30 pm
EXHIBIT, SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
For exhibit package details go to https://psva.org/promotions/exhibit-packages/
Welcome Reception Sponsor | $1,500
- Sponsor will be recognized by PSV leadership at the reception.
- Sponsor will be invited to speak for 2-3 minutes during the reception program.
- Sponsor will be recognized on PSV meeting signage, mobile meeting guide, website, and newsletter.
- Recognition in PSV promotions of the reception in conference communications.
Full Page Ad – Outside Back Cover
Full Page Ad – Inside Page
Ad Specs and Deadline
- 3.5” x 5” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
- Print ready PDF of ad is due by August 15, 2022. Email ad to Dana Gibson.
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
Exhibit agreements being accepted! To apply for exhibit space, complete the online Letter of Agreement.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Psychiatric Society of Virginia and mail the check with a copy of your invoice to PSV, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The PSV W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
For the 2022 PSV Fall Meeting, we are offering eShowLeads, a trade show lead retrieval application that lets exhibitors collect leads using their Smartphone.
eShowLeads allows the user to easily collect attendee contact information, add notes and record answers to qualifying questions all on the exhibitor’s smartphone. After the event, your leads will be emailed to you in an excel file. Use your smartphone to collect leads and record more qualifying data. For a more detailed description please click here.
Audiovisual Information: Blue Ridge – Wintergreen AV Price List 2019-20 (standard)
Exhibit Shipment Instructions
Ship exhibit materials to:
Attn: Conference Sales
39 Mountain Inn Loop
Wintergreen, VA 22958
IN ADVANCE: Email package shipping information to Kiefer Fairbanks ([email protected]) at Wintergreen (tracking information, number of packages).
ONSITE: Exhibitor packages will be held in the Conference Sales Office for pick-up by the exhibitor.
The headquarter hotel for the PSV Fall Meeting is the Wintergreen Resort located at Route 664, Wintergreen, VA 22958.
To make your reservation, call (877) 590-7501, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Group rate of $169-$179, plus taxes and fees, is available through August 31, 2022 or when the block fills, whichever occurs first.
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 ▪ Fax: 804.282.0090 ▪ Email [email protected]