|2022 Spring Exhibitors & Sponsors||2022 Fall Exhibitors & Sponsors|
|2021 Spring Exhibitors & Sponsors||2021 Fall Exhibitors & Sponsors|
PSV is pleased to invite your organization to connect with Virginia leaders in psychiatry. Industry support is vital to the success of this meeting and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The program includes designated time to visit exhibitors.
The PSV Spring Meeting is designed for psychiatrists and all mental health professionals and advocates, including practicing, administrative, and consultative psychiatrists; researchers and educators of psychiatry; residents; and students.
2023 Program and Exhibit Schedule
Available late 2022
Tabletop exhibit: 6 ft table, skirted and two chairs
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. PSV cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- PSV reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
EXHIBIT, SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
For exhibit package details go to https://psva.org/promotions/exhibit-packages/
Welcome Reception Sponsor | $1,500
- Sponsor will be recognized by PSV leadership at the reception.
- Sponsor will be invited to speak for 2-3 minutes during the reception program.
- Sponsor will be recognized on PSV meeting signage, mobile meeting guide, website, and newsletter.
- Recognition in PSV promotions of the reception in conference communications.
|Full Page Ad – Outside Back Cover||$500|
|Full Page Ad – Inside Page||$400|
Ad Specs and Deadline
3.5” x 5” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed, print ready PDF
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
We will begin accepting exhibit agreements fall 2022.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the Agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Psychiatric Society of Virginia and mail the check to PSV, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The PSV W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
Available fall 2022
Available fall 2022
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
T 804.338.6958 | F 804.282.0090 | [email protected]